International Family Law
This office’s advice on family law is focused on the international aspects and assets, at all times considering the indirect legal effects in terms of inheritance and tax law.
Legal Services include:
- Divorce in all its variants, full and sufficient agreement.
- Alimony for adults and minors.
- Direct and regular relations.
- Custody and parental authority.
- Authorizations to leave the country, temporary or permanent.
- Recognition of Chilean court ruling overseas / Execuatur.
- Guidance on asset regimes for marriages and the drafting of prenuptial agreements in accordance with Chilean and German law.